We are looking for a talented
Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails & Vue.js)
REMOTE | Must be based in Europe
Ziggu is the cloud platform that allows real estate companies to successfully sell, build and deliver new housing projects to satisfied customers. We bridge the gap between real estate developers, their construction partners and homebuyers by offering them the most user-friendly centralized platform that ensures every stakeholder remains informed and in control during the whole process.
Our engineering team thrives on turning complex ideas into simple solutions by leveraging great technology. We are a small team that truly believes we can make a big impact: we are looking for people who are ready to join us in our mission to become the standard industry solution.
To help you succeed in our team, we try to keep every engineer as close as possible to our users: we are looking for so called product-minded engineers who, next to their joy of engineering and getting things done, also want to understand why decisions are made, how people use our product, and that also love to be involved in making product decisions. From the start, our goal has been to build a new sort of platform that our users love to use, and our current near 100% customer retention rate is definitely a testament to that!
Next to our obsession with customer satisfaction, our most important traits as a team: a flat organization, that has been remote first from the beginning, and in which everyone’s input is highly valued, next to that we also focus on transparency and feel free to check our handbook for more details. Now is a great time to join our team and grow along with us!
What will you do?
- Develop a deep understanding of our architecture, and adopt modern modern development best practices and tools
- Take full ownership and responsibility for extending our platform that makes selling, building and delivering houses a joy for our users
- Designing and architecting new functionalities in close collaboration with our product and engineering team: we work in short feedback loops and favor quick iteration
What are we looking for?
- You are an experienced full stack engineer who cares deeply about user-centric product development
- You apply your knowledge of modern web development to make thoughtful decisions: based on various factors, you are able to properly assess when to move fast and when to do things properly
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and mentoring fellow team members during periodic brainstorming sessions, and occasional ad-hoc peer programming
- You value a healthy work life balance: during work, focus destroying interruptions are avoided at all costs so we can tackle what needs to be done, and have sufficient time by the end of the day to spend it how we like.
What we offer
- A competitive salary adjusted to your experience level
- An impactful and rewarding work environment alongside talented colleagues
- We have been remote first from the beginning, so either work from the comfort of your own location, and/or from our office in Ghent, Belgium
- A flexible work schedule: we work based on trust and results are what matter
- Exciting growth opportunities in a young and ambitious company
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Great, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Full Stack Engineer”.