Ziggu is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution active in the Real Estate industry. We help property developers to better manage, understand and engage their customers – homebuyers. Today, their customers can better follow up online what happens to a pizza they order than what happens with the construction of their home. Ziggu changes all of that with a white-label customer follow up platform for residential property developers.
Ziggu is internationalising rapidly. We are looking for someone to play an important role in this high growth phase.
As a Sales Executive you’ll help introduce Ziggu to prospects, mostly in the Nordics and the UK. You will act as the primary point of contact for new leads, and will be directly responsible for outbound activities, providing inspiring sales demonstrations and negotiations. You’ll work closely with the customer success, product and marketing teams, including the CEO to ensure a top notch customer experience at every stage during the sales process.
What will you do?
As a Sales Executive you will be the first and most important point of contact in the process of finding and converting prospects primarily in the Nordics and the UK. You will manage the sales process from A to Z, from prospect to customer, from first outbound call to signed contract. Your love for closing deals and result-driven attitude makes you a valuable asset for Ziggu while we are looking to grow our business exponentially. You look beyond short term results. Hence, your focus on an excellent lead-to-customer experience and on building long-term relationships.
- You will scout for prospects and generate qualified leads, follow up, give demos, convert to customers and hand over to the customer success;
- You will work closely with an SDR (Sales Development Representative) to help you build your pipeline.
- You know sales is not a 9-to-5 job. You’re open to attending occasional events (network, fairs, etc..) during weeknights or weekends;
- You challenge the current state of the sales operations. You love setting up new ideas to continuously search for more efficient and effective solutions in order to grow and scale Ziggu;
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to: set-up, automate and improve your learnings in generating qualitative leads and marketing content that sells;
- You will work closely with the Customer Success and Product team to identify and prioritize the needs of our users. You will report issues and make proactive suggestions to keep improving the product.
Where will you work from?
Our office is based in Ghent, Belgium, but we are a remote-first company. That means that we have team members working all over Europe. For this position we’re looking for someone who either lives in Belgium, the Nordics or the UK. As part of this role, there will be some occasional trips required to the different regions, post-Covid. Should you live in the Nordics or the UK, you’ll work as an independent contractor for Ziggu.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about innovation and love giving convincing product demos;
- Outbound activities (cold calling & cold email) come natural to you;
- You like to take on challenges and take initiative;
- You naturally convey trust;
- You have a competitive nature when it comes to exceeding expectations;
- As a born communicator you value your listening skills first;
- As a born negotiator you know when and how to convince;
- You can understand complex problems and explain them clearly;
- You apply structure and don’t neglect your administrative tasks;
- You are proactive when it comes to gathering and sharing knowledge about the market with the team. Acting as one of the faces of our company, you’ll be the eyes and ears on the market;
- Above all, for you, the customer always comes first.
What experience do you have?
- You speak and write fluent English
- Speaking and writing Swedish or Dutch is considered a plus
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) and/or Real Estate is not essential, but a plus;
- You have a driver’s licence (B)
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary and commission, Macbook, smartphone*
- Growth opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- We strongly believe that our biggest asset is our team. We don’t hire solely based on education or background, but foremost on motivation, passion and team spirit. You can be sure to join a team of ambitious, passionate people;
- You’ll find yourself in an environment where you can take ownership and initiative;
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance.
(*) Will you be working outside of Belgium? Then we’re looking for an independent contractor.