Ziggu is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution active in the Real Estate industry. We help property developers to better manage, understand and engage with their own customers – homebuyers. By offering an online customer portal, they can manage the complete customer journey, from signing the initial contract, following up construction, up until final delivery. This results both in efficiency gains for the property developer and increased satisfaction rates for homebuyers.
We are a young and ambitious team, looking for our next colleague to take on and shape the first Customer Success position.
What will you do?
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be a consultant and product expert for our customers. You will help them not only to implement Ziggu, but also to get the most out of the platform. Your goal is to offer the best customer experience and to build long-term relationships. You manage the customer journey from A to Z, from onboarding to adoption, renewals and upgrades, both online and offline.
- You will mainly operate from our office in Ghent (Dok Noord) and support customers via chat. You will also visit customers regularly to give demos and collect product feedback.
- You will assist new customers with onboarding on Ziggu and work closely with our sales team to strive for the best possible experience for our customers.
- You will work closely with the Product and Engineering team to identify and prioritize the needs of our users. You will report issues and make proactive suggestions to keep improving the product.
- You will become the spokesperson for our customers within Ziggu. That means that you as a CSM can have a major impact on the company by not only helping these customers, but also by making sure the product and engineering team understand the needs of every user.
- You will contribute to our Customer Success strategy and think about how we can continue to improve our onboarding and user experience.
- You will research and create content that helps our users adopt Ziggu, such as help center articles, e-mail or in-app campaigns, video material, …
You will often collaborate with the marketing team.
- You will also keep your eyes open for new opportunities with our customers, such as new projects or product extensions that can be ordered.
What are your strengths?
- You are the friendly face that likes to help people and has patience when needed.
- You like to take on challenges and take initiative.
- You can understand complex problems and explain them clearly.
- You are commercially minded.
- For you, the customer always comes first.
What experience do you have?
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English and are proficient in French.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer-oriented role.
- Experience in SaaS is not essential, but a nice to have.
- You are interested in and have a knack for technology.
- You have a driver’s licence (B)
What can you expect?
- Growth opportunities in a fast-growing international company.
- We strongly believe that our biggest asset is our team. We don’t hire solely based on education or background, but foremost on motivation, passion and team spirit. You can be sure to join a team of ambitious, passionate people.
- You’ll find yourself in an environment where you can take ownership and initiative.
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary, Macbook and smartphone.