Ziggu is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution active in the Real Estate industry. We help property developers and homebuilders turn chaos into opportunities. Ziggu centralises all interactions and automates repetitive tasks between them, their partners and homebuyers. Result? Drastically improved efficiency, reduced costs and less building mistakes. Oh, and their customers love it as well. Through a personal customer portal, homebuyers feel engaged and in the know all the way through construction, up to the handover of their new home.
Here’s the challenge
As a marketing manager you will be responsible for the co-creation and execution of the digital marketing & campaign strategy and activities. You’ll be the first team member focusing 100% on this role. That means there is a ton to do, from strategy to implementation. You’ll receive a lot of ownership from A to Z.
Ziggu is growing fast and opening different international markets. As a marketing manager, you’ll find creative ways to boost demand and create opportunities for the sales team.
What will you do?
- Together with the co-founding, sales and product team you will develop and manage Ziggu’s go-to-market strategies. You’ll research and define our ICP, messaging and different channels.
- You’ll help to map the competitive landscape, researching similar solutions in our target markets.
- You’ll work with customer success and product to optimise our own customer journey from onboarding to renewal. This ranges from writing copy for our product to setting up surveys and experiments for our users.
Create demand / Manage and boost the Ziggu brand
- Both for our home market Belgium/Luxembourg and the new territories, you’ll look for creative ways to put Ziggu on the map. You’ll follow up on the success rate of each campaign to make future decisions.
- You’ll create brand awareness by building thought leadership via different channels: blog, white papers, webinars, video,… A ton of content will be created in house, but you’ll also manage external partners to get the content we need (in local languages for example).
- You’ll set up content strategies and manage our social media, ad campaigns and SEO.
- We’re building a new website using Webflow, which you’ll manage from then on.
Who are you?
- You’ll probably describe yourself more as a generalist than a specialist;
- Setting up projects from start to finish and taking ownership is what you love to do;
- You’re a teamplayer that is open to feedback and ideas from others;
- You’re creative, writing great copy comes naturally to you and you got a feeling for good design;
- You do understand however, how important the analytical side of the job is. You love to figure out what’s working and what could be improved.
What experience do you have?
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant job, for example a marketing agency or other SaaS company;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience with demand generation;
- You’re fluent in dutch and english.
How to apply?
- Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include some of the work you’ve done (copy, graphics, campaigns,…whatever!)